[Soekris] yet another dead 6501

Wesley PA4WDH pa4wdh at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 9 09:15:18 CEST 2017

Hi Michael,Thanks for your suggestion. Al always searched for boards as a drop-in replacement for the 6501 and never thought about multi-NIC PCI(e) cards to get the required number of nics. It even gives an other option: Go for a somewhat more power consuming Core-series processor and virtualize both my 6501 and 5501 on it.
Best regards,Wesley