[Soekris] And...

Bob Bishop rb at gid.co.uk
Thu Jun 1 11:32:17 CEST 2017

Hi,

> On 24 May 2017, at 06:27, Michael Sierchio <kudzu at tenebras.com> wrote:
>
> I purchased a PC Engines apu2c4 with a case, and it ended up being about USD 125 including shipping. Better in nearly every way, with the good sense to include a heat spreader to use the case itself to dissipate heat.

Same here, looks like the apu2cx will be our platform of choice. Although, I rather doubt we’ll see reliability like this (net5501s in router service):

xxxx% ssh root at 10.2 uptime
Password:
 9:27AM  up 1788 days, 16:45, 0 users, load averages: 0.06, 0.01, 0.00
xxxx% ssh root at 10.1 uptime
Password:
 9:27AM  up 1828 days, 12:16, 0 users, load averages: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00