[Soekris] Netbooting Debian: Squeeze installer will not detect any storage media

Robin Kipp mlists at robin-kipp.net
Tue Sep 18 10:59:00 UTC 2012

Hi Frank,

> Perhaps I thought, that a SanDisk CF from the Soekris store would be nice,
> because they are often selling spare parts what is matching and running fine
> with their net5501.

Yes, that's actually exactly what I've got here - a Sandisk CF card that I've purchased along with the Net5501, directly from the Soekris store.

> That is even better for you to test it out now, before you are perhaps going to
> open
> a support ticket at the Soekris support!

Hmmm, I wasn't even thinking of that idea, as I didn't think Soekris would offer support for issues with a specific operating system, so do you think they'd actually be able to help?
Robin