[Soekris] *BSD vs Linux

Ryan Whelan rcwhelan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 13:46:02 UTC 2011

I'm surprised no one has said they thought it was 'better' for the role they
need- I figured for sure there would be answers about the BSD vs GPL
licensing or it does <whatever you need your machines for> better...

Has anyone migrated from a Linux to a BSD and wished the BSD could do
something you feel Linux does better or what was your biggest pain in
migrating / what do you miss the most?  I just installed BSD on a soekris,
but with such a strong Linux background, I feel handicap by lack of
knowledge- I guess I take what I know for granted

(I really appreciate everyones input, I know this is extremely off-topic!)