[Soekris] New model net6501

Soren Kristensen soren at soekris.com
Fri Apr 1 00:06:29 UTC 2011

Hi Everybody,

I now have prototypes in my hand of the new net6501, and there are
pretty pictures up on the soekris website....

There are still quite some hardware testing and firmware to be done, so
limited production availability will be sometimes in May, higher volume
in June.

First configuration available will be 1Ghz/1Gbyte CPU Speed/Main Memory,
later there will be probably 600Mhz/512Mbyte and 1.6Ghz/2Gbyte versions.
Pricing have not be finalized yet, but should be attractive....

We also expect to have 19" rackmount cases in May, the prototype is
being finalized right now.

Best Regards,

Soren Kristensen

CEO & Chief Engineer