[Soekris] LED controller

Ryan Castellucci ryan.castellucci at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 00:41:01 UTC 2010

You could bit-bang the serial port by using the DTR, CTS and TX pins,
but it's going to be easier to use the GPIO.

With the GPIO driver you could just implement the bit-baning in a
shell script without much difficulty, whereas with the serial port
you'll probably have to use C and build level shifting hardware.

Ryan Castellucci http://ryanc.org/