[Soekris] Soekris net5501-70 crash a lot

JOORIS Emmanuel ejooris at imaginnov.com
Sat Sep 18 09:23:07 UTC 2010

Le samedi 18 septembre 2010 à 10:48 +0200, Wim Vandeputte Mailing list
only a écrit :
> Beste Jooris,
>
> did you try with another power supply?

no, i will after doing test (read later)

> Is there a lot of corrolation between much trafic and crashing?

hum i don't think so...

> If the power supply would be the problem, I think the watchdog would not
> reboot.
>
> What OS do you run?

Debian GNU/Linux 5.0.5 with kernel 2.6.32-voyage.

> Can you leave a tool like top or systat vm 1 running on the serial console
> and have a look what it says when it hangs? It should give you the last
> relevant values

i did that 2 month ago and i havn't find any error (low load, free
memory....) but i will restart it, with a bwm-ng also.