[Soekris] failure building nanobsd with FreeBSD 7.2

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Mon May 11 19:59:50 UTC 2009

At 08:34 PM 5/7/2009, Graham Menhennitt wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>I've been building nanobsd to run on my net4801 for some time now. I
>recently csupped to FreeBSD Stable which is now 7.2. I can no longer
>build nanobsd. It gives an error early in "installworld" (see below).
>
>Does anybody please have any clues?

The errors about "touch" not being found remind me of date/time
issues when building world. Is it possible the clock on your build
machine is very much out of whack or was at one point ?    Try
ntpdate -s pools.ntp.org
csup the source tree
blow away your /usr/obj directory

and then try building your nanobsd image.

         ---Mike