[Soekris] New models?

AMuse amuse at foofus.com
Mon Dec 14 19:35:58 UTC 2009

I have to chime in here and ask the same question, because it's very
timely for me.  I need to build 5 or 10 small low-power router/firewall
devices but they may need to support gigabit speeds with Linux and
IPTables.  I don't know if I can push 5501s that far but the rumored new
hardware might be good for it.

I'd love to hear about the 6501 coming out within the next month or two,
or at least when it may come out, so I can plan our budget and orders
accordingly.