[Soekris] GPIO control of SW1(Reset Button) on 5501 with OpenBSD

Jesse White jwhite at datavalet.com
Mon Dec 14 15:17:17 UTC 2009

I found this code online when I attempted to figure this out 6 months ago
http://osdir.com/ml/leaf.cvs/2005-05/msg00023.html. Take a look at the
_net4801_write_reset_button and _net4801_read_reset_button functions in the
patch. These are for the Net4801, but from what I can gather should also
work on the Net5501.

I was unable to get this working on the Net5501, but you might have better
luck....

-Jesse