[Soekris] Connecting the SATA and power cables to the Net 5501

Robin Kipp webmaster at robin-kipp.de
Fri Oct 31 19:43:06 UTC 2008

Hey,
Thanks for the useful instructions, I've now been able to connect the hd
to my box! Now, when I plug in the Net5501, I can hear the hd spin up.
However, Voyage Linux won't recognise it, I can't find anything when I
type dmesg and /dev doesn't list the hd either :-(
What can I do so it'll detect the hd, or how can I make sure that the
BIOS even recognises it? I just hope that I'm having problems now cause
the hd is SATA2...
Robin