[Soekris] Voyage Linux problem

Robin Kipp webmaster at robin-kipp.de
Thu Oct 16 20:35:25 UTC 2008

Hi,
yesterday I installed Voyage Linux on the CF card of my Net5501. The
only big issue I got is when the thing boots up, it remounts / as
read-only, which is, of course, really bad for a system partition where
I need to install programs. Commands like apt-get update don't work at
the moment because files can't be written... The other strange thing is
that mount doesn't say rootfs isn't mounted as read-only, the only thing
it says that rootfs is mounted. Does anyone here know how to solve this
problem? Thanks!
Robin