[Soekris] net4511 and POST's steps

Bill Maas bill at stsx.org
Thu Nov 27 20:09:38 UTC 2008

Hi Alexander,

to be honest, the "-03-" looks like a secret error code to me. Maybe Mr.
Kristensen would like to shed some light on this? Probably not. Anyway,
it's been reported before, but it didn't show up in my underpowered-PSU
case. It looks like your only option is to ship the boxes back to
Soekris Dot Com.

Bill