[Soekris] net5501 irq conflicts (digium tdm410)

Darrick Hartman dhartman at djhsolutions.com
Wed Nov 12 13:54:07 UTC 2008

Felix Kronlage wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 07:09:48AM -0000, Andrew Thomas wrote:
>
>> Also, I suppose you realise that you will have trouble making analog handsets ring - as the TDM cards require a 12v/5v input (as supplied by a PC power supply - but not available on a soekris board)?
>
> There is a 12V connector, we measured it and attached it to the
> Digium Card.

Take a look at this page.  I added the pictures this week and provided
part number for the connector required to use with the JP15 connector.

http://wiki.soekris.info/5501_Interfaces

Note that you only need to provide 12V IF you have an FXS module on the
card.  If it's loaded with FXO modules, then no power is required.

Also be careful with the amperage.  You only get about 1A from the JP15
connector.

Darrick