[Soekris] PCI ADSL modem.

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at computer.org
Tue Nov 4 19:52:34 UTC 2008

Andy,

andyk365 wrote:
 > We supply the ADSL2+ card you're talking about in the UK now. It
presents as
 > a realtek ethernet NIC and as far as we are aware works well with xBSD.
 >
 > You can check it out at  http://www.oem-router-solutions.co.uk
 > http://www.oem-router-solutions.co.uk  - if you have any questions
you need
 > answered reply to this post or you can emailus directly at
 > support at oem-router-solutions.co.uk

This looks remarkably similar to the Sangoma S519 card
(http://wiki.sangoma.com/wanpipe-linux-adsl2-support). Remarkably
identical indeed.

I'm also interested, but am as worried as others are here at the
potential for IP addressing overlap that this device presents: you need
to talk to it by browsing or telnetting to 192.168.1.1 which may not be
an option on devices that already have this address and/or subnet active
on another interface.

Cheers, Jan