[Soekris] OS FAQ

Esteban Ribičić kisero at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 13:45:24 UTC 2007

maybe would be cool to structure the documentation so it keeps
organized, minimizing chaos...i don't know, maybe  a structure:

soekris board x - > os x , os y , os z
soekris board y - > os x , os y , os z

for each os have each collaborator page/tutorial/howtoo and some
"musts" like dmesg, lspci output, lsmod, etc ?

Pouls point regarding "or they will be filled with spam in no time"
its a clear risk and can be minimized if some fancy structured way can
be put in place?