[Soekris] Power Supply

Egbert Jan egbert at vandenbussche.nl
Thu Sep 27 19:14:08 UTC 2007

Bob, I  have a 4801in use as router (monowall) and have applied the mod to
use a decent external 5V / 1.5A powersupply to the internal connector (see
the 4801 manual). Since then all my spurious problems are gone. I have a
Wifi mini PCI card and a 10 Gb disk and a 2 Gb flash installed. All this
together seems too much for the build-in DC-DC convertor. YMMV!

Cheers
Egbert Jan (NL)