[Soekris] CF/SD/flash on a mini-PCI?

Bob Camp soekris at cq.nu
Sun Sep 23 20:07:52 UTC 2007

Hi

This is not a knock on the company below, or the very helpful person
who gave us the link. It's just something I noticed when I followed
the link...

Am I the only one that's put off by "send us an email and we'll let
you know what it costs?". It sort of makes me wonder if the product
really exists or not. Maybe it's just me ...

I  like the Soekris approach of "here's the price, click to order" a
*lot* better.

Bob