[Soekris] Dissapearing Interface on Mini-PC Slot

Frank Cole fcole at coleinnovations.com
Thu Mar 29 23:35:06 UTC 2007

Hi Chuck,

	A slight correction.... comBIOS 1.30 was relesaed a couple of days ago.
  I dont know yet if the fix for this issue made it into the release or
not. It isnt mentioned in the changelog but maybe we'll get lucky.

	As I am currently without a board to test it with, please give it a try
and let me know if it fixes the problem.

Best Regards,

Frank