[Soekris] spam: suitable harddisk from Fujitsu?

Åke Nordin XX (KI/EAB) ake.xx.nordin at ericsson.com
Fri Mar 16 10:25:46 UTC 2007

This is primarily for the archives: In a newsletter the other day,
there was some spam about a 2,5" HD from Fujitsu which might be
of use in our beloved little boxen. I haven't gotten around to
order one myself yet, but will probably do that in a few months.

http://www.fujitsu.com/global/news/pr/archives/month/2007/20070314-02.html
Fujitsu Introduces Rugged 2.5'' Hard Disk Drive for Automotive and Other
Applications Requiring Operability in Extreme Environments

--
  .
 /Ake Nordin      ake.xx.nordin at ericsson.com   [{+46|0}8]4045306