[Soekris] [net5501] ETA ? Is there one ?

Mike mike-soekris at tiedyenetworks.com
Fri Mar 16 23:27:38 UTC 2007

What really sucks is that, right now, there is a production problem at
least with recent 4526's which is causing certain boards to randomly
lockup on initialization of their ethernets, and this problem is getting
no air time at all. I too want the new boards, but I also would like a
more responsive soekris to be available to help with stuff already
getting out into the field.

Mike