[Soekris] Soekris and PCI cards. Was Re: Soekris and Soundcar d

Stephen Patrick Stephen.Patrick at cablefree.co.uk
Thu Mar 15 11:35:45 UTC 2007

If you have miniPCI cards you can use,
I've used this one which has the bridge onboard, and works well with various
MiniITX.
http://linitx.com/product_info.php?cPath=65&products_id=1089
Have not tried in a Soekris though.

Best regards

Stephen

[ps this mail was sent in plain text, very sorry in advance to all if our
server insists on converting to HTML - I don't have control over that]