[Soekris] SuSE 10.2 install success...

Egbert Jan egbert at vandenbussche.nl
Mon Mar 5 09:04:51 UTC 2007

Hi Eric,

Thanks for sharing your config sofar. I want to try to do something similar
wih Mandriva or Centos. I hate pulling out the flash each time and have no
problems installing a small harddisk but it would be nice to be able to
remove the drive when the flash image finally works as I want it to work.
The idea is to have the Ipcop application side run on Centos/Mandriva
instead of LFS. Please do share your setup/procedure here on the list.

Best regards,
Egbert Jan
NL