[Soekris] Will a 3.5" HD fit in Net5501+case+pci card?

Otfried Geffert og at geffert-tech.com
Fri Jun 29 09:23:15 UTC 2007

Please, forget it - not in a standard net5501 case.

Even my slimmest 3.5 HD (Maxtor E-H011-02-3427 ) does not fit on top ot
the motherboard, you would have to remove _at least_ the adapter
(Mini-PCI? right behind the console) from the board, because it is too
high. But that woulf deninitely be on your own risk, if you damage the
board.

My conclusion:
Take a bigger case. You can have a look at kd85.com or even ask Wim.
Or