[Soekris] net 5501 finally here!

Kannaiyan Natesan gbpnkans at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 18:54:29 UTC 2007

Yes you are correct. Becoz of their quality hw, I'm just being here
and watching the feedback on the products. But quality business is
different from quality products. I mentioned on the term quality
business (something on the management) which is missed here.

I know people are waiting just becoz they deliver quality products.
But doesn't mean you need to torture them.

See the sequence,

1. Seen a quality product
2. Pay money
3. Get it

How about the sequence,

1. Seen a quality product
2. Pay money
3. Send emails whether they have shipped or not (waste of time for the
business and buyer)
4. Check website on the shipping status
5. Atlast Get it !

I prefer soekris need to reduce to steps 3 rather than step 5.

Regards,
Kannaiyan