[Soekris] net4501 linux appliance

Christian E. Navarrete Discua chris at saferops.com.mx
Thu Jun 14 14:54:09 UTC 2007

Hello list, i want to know how i can mount my own linux distro inside of a
net4501 appliance, exists a recommended/modified distro to run under this
hardware? i need to make some changes on the kernel or what are the steps
that i need to follow to complete my own box.

Thank you in advance,

--
Reciba un cordial saludo,

Christian Elihú Navarrete Discua
SaferOps Security Response Leader

Safer Operations Consulting, Defense Against I.T. Threats
Sitio Web: http://www.saferops.com.mx
Dirección: Isla Santa Catarina Num. 99, Col. Prado Vallejo
Tlalnepantla de Baz, Estado de México. C.P. 54170
Telefono/Fax: +(52)5536223559 / Num Celular. 0445528142365
msn/id: chris at saferops.com.mx / seguridad at saferops.com.mx