[Soekris] test if my email really hits the list

Henrik Brix Andersen henrik at brixandersen.dk
Tue Jun 5 17:06:21 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 11:01:21AM +0000, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> Information about performance of the 5501 is pretty limited right now,
> because Soren hasn't released a production ready BIOS yet.

Speaking of the net5501 - anybody know if it is possible to have two
harddisks connected at once (one SATA and one PATA HDD) with the
net5501?

I'd like to use a setup like the above along with gmirror(4) (RAID1)
under FreeBSD.

I could, of course, use a 3rd party SATA card in the PCI slot, but it
would be nice if the net5501 support two disks at once on it's own.

Regards,
Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <henrik at brixandersen.dk>