[Soekris] "no carrier" on WAN port of Motorola VT1000v5 (Vonage) Telephone Adapter

David Casper dave.casper at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 08:27:11 UTC 2006

Stuart -- Yes, Chris, yourself and Rod (also replied) were correct -- a
cross-over was all that was needed (at about $1 for a 3' cross-over from
places such as cablesforless.com I already had one on hand and could
unlikely switch one any cheaper myself :-) ).

Stuart -- thank you for point out the searchable archives!

David