[Soekris] 4826 and Power over Ethernet

Gass, Richard richard.gass at intel.com
Wed Aug 2 19:17:47 UTC 2006

Ok, so that confirms that there is nothing wrong with my device:)  They
claim on their website that "Supports Power over Ethernet according to
the 802.3af standard" at http://www.soekris.com/net4826.htm.  I have
sent them an email to see what they have to say about this too.  I will
keep you posted on their reply.

Thanks
Richard