[Soekris] CF Master/Slave issue workaround on 4801

Zac Bowling zac at zacbowling.com
Sun Oct 23 08:15:48 UTC 2005

It has to do with a timing issue and the 4801. Some reason, some cf
cards don't like the cable request as late as it comes after it gets
its powered up I think (something like that but I might be way off).
There are know good CF cards that will take the command for drive
selection at almost any time.

Zac

--
Zac Bowling