[Soekris] [ANN] PicoDebian: a thinned down version of Debian Sarge

Punky Tse punkytse at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 01:54:48 UTC 2005

Chris,

I think you shared the same vision to me.  I've already built the
similar distro called Voyage
(http://www.voyage.hk/software/voyage.html). The current status is I
have a soild 0.1 release.

The basic idea is from pebble of course, but it is complete buildable
from a set of scripts.  One thing I am not very happy with voyage is
that it requires min. 64MB CF, even need larger capacity for
expansion.  The idea for using SquashFS to reduce size would be great.
 We shall share our ideas and work together if opportunity permits.

Punky