[Soekris] Board death?

Alex French alex at bitbuzz.com
Wed Jun 29 13:03:02 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I just got a new shipment of 4521s. About 4 days after deploying one,
it stopped responding.

The box now refuses to boot; on power-up, the error LED remains lit,
and no output at all goes to console (I've checked that my console
cable & settings are good using a known good 4521).

We've deployed quite a number of these units, but never had this sort
of failure before. Any suggestions, or is it time to check my
warranty? :-)

Thanks,

Alex
Alex French
Bitbuzz: Life without wires	http://www.bitbuzz.com
11 Upper Mount Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
Office: +353 1 67 888 29	Mob: +353 87 818 8118