[Soekris] how to know about erase block size of Flash

Nupur nupurj at cdac.in
Wed Jun 15 04:47:47 UTC 2005

Hi,
I am trying to make a flash card recognized as IDE by my Soekris4521 to work
with MTD and JFFS2 support. For that I need to know the erase block size of
my flash card, and I don't know how to go for that.
I tried knowing the same by doing fdisk, but the message it gives is about
the cylinder, sector size, etc.
Is there any way that I can get information about the erase block size of my
flash or it can be known only for flash chip?

Thanks in Advance,
Nupur