[Soekris] Setting BIOS defaults from scripts

Trevor gpu088 at vtnet.ca
Fri Jan 7 22:54:54 UTC 2005

On Friday 07 January 2005 11:32, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

Yea!
Maybe, now that someone the likes of Poul-Henning Kamp is curious about
the BIOS code, something will actually be done about it! :-)

> Its on my list of things I want to do if I ever get Soren to send me
> the source code of the BIOS :-)

I had been hoping the BIOS/monitor code would be more "open"; it's not
that unusual a request (at least not in the NON-x86 world). If nothing
else, knowing *how* to download a new image and get it into the flash
(as well as any board-specific "gotchas") would be great.

Can anybody say anything about the BIOS/monitor? Simple things such as
"who wrote it?" Or "who's responsible for it?"

Best regards,
	Trevor