[Soekris] Board dimensions

Stephen Patrick Stephen.Patrick at cablefree.co.uk
Fri Jan 7 13:50:04 UTC 2005

I'd really like to see the pictures - not seen them on the list, unless our
feed is playing up -
We were about to do our own ones for ourdoor use.

Regards

Stephen

[hopefully this goes to the list as text NOT HTML - last time I had problems
- if it arrives as HTML please don't flame, I will go and check all mail
system settings on our server]