[Soekris] Board dimensions

Jim Cromie jcromie at divsol.com
Tue Jan 4 00:35:51 UTC 2005

Trevor wrote:

>On Saturday 01 January 2005 14:15, Cole Frank Contr AFRL/IFGC wrote:
>

>>I've already got him
>>primed to do a case for the 4801.
>>

>I'd be interested in a case for my net4801 that would allow access to
>the CF card without having to take the case apart. Any chance of that?

the CF card cannot stick out past the case w/o changes (expensive),
and that wouldnt be acceptable for many current applications anyway.

I gotta try some ascii art
the wide part is for needle-nosed pliers, or *maybe* fingers.

                           /^^^\
                          -------

duct-tape on your card would allow you to pull it out, even
w/o the wider opening.  and a pen-tip could push it the final 1/4 inch
into the socket.

*maybe*