[Soekris] net4526-20 trouble

Francisco Arce Betanzos farceb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 03:14:20 UTC 2005

Hello there, I'm a Soekris Tech Fan and have been working with the
Net4511 Boards since 2003, recently I bought 3 Net4526-20 boards and
did not note the especifications of this board. I thought that this
board contains a CF slot, but to "my surprise" this incorporate an
onboard 16 Mbyte CF Flash. I want to make some bridges using Senao
Cards and I intended to put pebble originally, but the circumstances
are contrary to the main purpose (size speaking).

I checked out the CUWiN (http://www.cuwireless.net) but the size that
it requires is for the Net45266-30 (64 Mbyte CF Flash).

Could anyone tell me what distro fits the requeriments of this board?

Best Regards...

--
http://chiapas.linuxparatodos.net