[Soekris] Soekris as evdo to wifi router gateway

Tor Amundson tamundson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 18:17:24 UTC 2005

That's me. :)  I joined this list a month ago while doing research on
how to do this.  I'm a total Soekris newbie and barely know enough
linux to get by.  All I really did was hack together stuff out of
Pebble and then start layering apps on it (like the gmaps stuff).  I'm
still rather shocked I got slashdotted and thrown around the
geek-press circles like this.  It's cool but kind of spooky.