[Fwd: Re: [Soekris] National Semiconductor DP83815 Drivers & Linux Kernel 2.6]

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Mon Apr 11 17:43:54 UTC 2005

Daniel Savard wrote:
> I forgot to copy the discussion lists.

Daniel,

	Actually, it is more about voltage than PCI version.  The Soekris
Net4801 only supports 3.3v PCI cards, and past that I have had many
people run all kinds of (3.3v) boards in the Net4801 without issue.

	- Sangoma boards support Asterisk (a101)
	- Generic X100P's support the Net4801
	- ISDN boards do too (from what I hear...)

--
Kristian Kielhofner