[Soekris] 4511 using freebsd to boot from CF

Andrew tacoboy24 at dragoweb.com
Wed Sep 15 00:41:32 UTC 2004

No I have not tried that. However, I have been going through the archives and
there a number of complaints using 128mb CF which happens to be size I am
using. I further read that 64mb CF seem to work without any problem. So I am
going to try it again with the different size CF.

Thanks for the help and suggestion!!!