[Soekris] 4801 Sexier case ?

Christian Gut cycloon at is-root.org
Thu Sep 2 19:41:54 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-01 at 21:50, Arturo Martin G. wrote:
> 	We bought a 4801 quite recently and it works just fine for all we can
> think of (almost !!!). Excelent stuff, guys !!!
>
> 	We are trying to put together a customer solution, and we believe the case
> design could be improved ... I believe I read somewhere recently about a
> "sexier" case for the 4XXX, better looks at least  ...  (I believe it was
> somebody in Europe with a transparent case or something like that)
>
> 	Does anyone know of an alternative ? The PCI slot space is not really
> necessary in our case. No HD is neccesary either.

Wim from kd85.com has some new ones:

http://soekris.kd85.com/images/tn/DSC02457.JPG.html
http://soekris.kd85.com/images/tn/DSC02458.JPG.html
http://soekris.kd85.com/images/tn/DSC02460.JPG.html
http://soekris.kd85.com/images/tn/DSC02461.JPG.html

If you are interested, contact Wim directly, as I cant find them on the
ordering page: orders at kd85 dot com

--
Christian Gut <cycloon at is-root.org>