[Soekris] m0n0wall alternatives?

tommy@bishoptower.com tommy at bishoptower.com
Fri Oct 29 10:02:36 UTC 2004

Christopher,

I am very interested in your project. I have a number of Itronix laptops
that run great with OpenBSD but will not work with FreeBSD or M0n0. I am not
the only one who has this problem with Itronix, see
http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=1452190+0+archive/2002/freebsd-questions/20021124.freebsd-questions I
really wish there was 2 versions of M0n0 (which is excellent btw), OpenM0n0
and FreeM0n0.

Contact me offlist about your project. Tnx

Tom Johnson