[Soekris] Custom Cases

Christopher Snell chris.snell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 22:25:01 UTC 2004

Hi All,

There was a thread last month about making custom cases for the
Soekris boards.  The conclusion was that one can either build one
using eMachineShop or buy a plexiglass one from the UK.  What I'm
looking for is fairly simple: I would like to make a case identical to
the Soekris factory cases, but I want to paint it "fire engine" red
and put white lettering and a little on it.  Has anybody tried
painting one of these cases?  I checked google but it seems that most
of the case modders are painting their cases with spray paint and then
applying vinyl stickers--this won't get me the professional look that
I want.  I want my router to look like something bought from the
store.

Chris