[Soekris] net4801 console port damaged?

Didier Wiroth didier.wiroth at mcesr.etat.lu
Sat Aug 7 11:01:16 UTC 2004

Additional info:
There is also a mini-pci vpn1411 fixed in the box, that one is also below the hard drive(when it is fixed). That might be too much for the little box.
I found the the vpn card was a bit hot too, but not extraordinary hot, unfortunately I can't measure the temperature in the box.

Hmm.. don't temperature or line noise both or one of them might be the problem...

Does someone know of large cases with fan possiblities?

---- Messages d´origine ----