[Soekris] net4801 console port damaged?

Didier Wiroth didier.wiroth at mcesr.etat.lu
Sat Aug 7 10:55:07 UTC 2004

Hmm, close from the ide cable.., no not really about the distance is about 14cm.
When the hard drive is fixed the hard drive (not the ide cable) is 4cm away, the cable is still at 14 cm.

I thought that too, and tried different cables. A null modem cable (from third-party) and different cisco cables with an adapter (for the rj45 side).

---- Messages d´origine ----