[Soekris] Watchdog during boot?

Chuck Yerkes chuck+soekris at 2003.snew.com
Thu Oct 23 20:46:53 UTC 2003

It sounds like you have some manual intervention in there.  At least
it's an anomolous situation.

You may be better off, then, with some remote power cycling
capability.  (a digital IO device (weedtech.com and others) and a
relay or, heck, a transistor and a relay and a parallel port).

I'm not sure if I'd want the BIOS installing watchdog programs...

Quoting John Bellardo (bellardo at cs.ucsd.edu):