[Soekris] Reboot problem

Jason Romo jromo at networkguardian.net
Wed Oct 22 20:10:10 UTC 2003

I am running the latest bios version from the website

POST: 0123456789bcefghipajklnoq,,,tvwxy

comBIOS ver. 1.21  20030930  Copyright (C) 2000-2003 Soekris Engineering.

net4801

0128 Mbyte Memory                        CPU Geode 266 Mhz

Pri Mas  IBM-DARA-206000                 LBA Xlt 730-255-63  5866 Mbyte

PXE-M00: BootManage UNDI, PXE-2.0 (build 082)

Any other clues?  I can't reboot from the monitor or from the os with out a
reboot.

jason