[Soekris] How can I get a signal to the outside world?

Robert Woodcock rwoodcock at printinc.com
Mon Oct 13 14:03:02 UTC 2003

The GPIO lines are 3.3v, you can use that to switch a 12v relay using an
NPN transistor fed by a 10K resistor.

I did this earlier this year and posted my experiences to the list. Wiring
details and Linux userspace GPIO code are here:

http://lists.soekris.com/mailman/private/soekris-tech/2003-February/001958.html