[Soekris] How can I get a signal to the outside world?

Shane Spencer shane at bogomip.com
Mon Oct 6 15:55:36 UTC 2003

not already.. but I can probably help out.. if you have access to a NPN, a few signal diodes and a +5VDCO relay .. then it can
happen pretty easily..

because of the lightning strike could you make sure +5VDC comes from the appropriate pins on the white header on that
motherboard..

its all in the spec sheet on www.soekris.com