[Soekris] Sequential patch for openbsd

Yiorgos Adamopoulos adamo at dblab.ece.ntua.gr
Thu Oct 2 16:49:04 UTC 2003

On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 12:49:36PM -0500, Jared Solomon wrote:
> Some months ago, I thought someone sent a patch over this mailing list for
> OpenBSD on the 45XX to fix for the CF's that could only handle sequential
> access.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find it by grepping the hell
> out of the archived e-mails to the list.  Could someone publish that again
> so I can get my Crucial 128 MB CF working on my 4501?

I think you should look at the archives of www.deadly.org.  There was a
claim there that with -current and the upcomming 3.4 OpenBSD release
this will not be a problem.

The only patches I have seen are for FreeBSD, but I have not the URL
handy.
--
Yiorgos Adamopoulos         -- #include <std/disclaimer.h>
adamo at dblab.ece.ntua.gr     -- Knowledge and Data Base Systems Laboratory, NTUA